Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am an Allergist with Allergy & Asthma Care, Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio. I'll try to add original posts and commentary on articles that I find interesting, mostly related to Allergy, but I may also talk about Cincinnati and even my kids. Hope you find some of this interesting and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Lucky Life as an Allergist

Sitting in the ACAAI meeting over the weekend, I was reminded again why I went into medicine.  All the debate in the news is about website failures, insurance companies, and political ramifications.  All of this is important and difficult, but is missing the big picture.  Throughout this debate, doctors continue to solve medical problems.   Research continues.  We keep finding answers and asking questions we didn’t even know to ask 5 years ago.  I am blessed to be in this profession.


There were a lot of great articles presented at the ACAAI meeting so I'll try to go through some of the more interesting ones on this blog.  When possible, I'll add a link to a relevant article or news story on the topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment